Saturday

only in my dreams

Life is half-spent before we know what it is. - George Herbert

Last summer, I went on a trip to France and Spain. It was beyond amazing; an indescribable warmth of this is where I am meant to be right now. It was perfect and everything I thought it would be and more. I grew up so much on that trip and saw a whole other world and people that I only drempt about and read about. To see the people, to see the places; it made everything so real. It made me realize there is a world beyond this little town that I want to go and explore. It hurt to leave, but nothing feels as good as home does. So, let me ask you. Have you been anywhere special? Are you planning a trip, or are you dreaming of one? I recently saw "Apollo 13" in my mathematics class, and I really want to go to the moon. It was this ache in the heart I felt. Maybe I will be an astronaut and see the stars?

No comments:

Post a Comment