Saturday

Vincent: A year is a long time. Irene: Not so long. Just one around the sun. - "GATTACA" "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star.
Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home. "
-Vincent ("GATTACA")
"The stars are all my friends when the nighttime ends, so I know I'm not alone, when I'm here, on my own.
Isn't that a wonder? When you're alone, you're not alone, not really alone. " -Maggie ("Hook")
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?
That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting." -Tinkerbell ("Hook")
A philosopher once asked, "Are we human because we gaze at the stars,
or do we gaze at them because we are human?" Pointless, really...
"Do the stars gaze back?" Now that's a question.
"Oh, no. To live... to live would be an awfully big adventure." -Peter Banning ("Hook")

No comments:

Post a Comment